Although the incidence of defects on our products is extremely low, in some cases repairs are required (while the product is still under warranty).
To determine if your item is eligible for a warranty return, please check the warranty documents that accompany the merchandise and refer to the product information page you purchased.
For information :
The wristwatch warranty covers:
- The movement
The wristwatch warranty does not cover:
- The battery and its lifespan.
- The sealing problems.
- Damage to the glass, bracelet, dial, hands, push-button.
- Normal wear and tear and aging (scratches, alteration of the color and/or material of the straps: leather, textile, rubber, metal, chains.)
- Damage caused by the intervention of a third party other than a watchmaker.
- Damage resulting from external causes to the product (accident, shock, immersion, etc.)
- Impairment caused by negligence resulting from incorrect or abusive use, lack of care, accidents (knocks, scratches, dents, crushing, broken glass, etc.), failure to observe the instructions for use.
The duration of the warranty is indicated online on the product page and in the documentation accompanying your product. The product must be returned with the warranty documents in case of repair. Otherwise, repair costs may apply.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect during the warranty period, please follow the instructions we provide to return the product. In agreement with the manufacturer, we will take the following measures: (I) exchange the product with the same new product or with another product whose performance and reliability are equivalent to the original product; (II) repair the product using new parts or parts whose performance and reliability are similar to a new part.
There is no guarantee that the replacement product will be the same or offer the same functionality as the returned product. In the event of a design change or lack of product availability, you may receive a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original product you purchased.
This limited warranty does not apply in the following cases: accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, unauthorized use, after modification or repair, or commercial. This limited warranty is not transferable to a third party or to any subsequent purchaser.
For instructions on how to receive this limited warranty, please contact our Customer Service Department, who will ask you questions to determine your eligibility under this limited warranty. If you qualify, you will receive instructions to return the defective product. After receipt of the item, an order for exchange or repair of the order will be issued. Shipping charges may apply.